There are alot of things I would love to see and do before I get too old to do them. So to that end I sat down and wrote a bucket list. Sort of.
I really don’t want to call it a bucket list. It sounds too melancholy. I think it will be my Awesome List or maybe my Great Expectations list. But then most, if not all, of these can be accomplished in a few years if I plan properly. So how about “My Before 40 List”. I’m still working on the name and I won’t say how long I have before that age.
Anyway this is a list of things I would love to accomplish in the next few years before I hit the big 40…
- Travel across Europe
- Visit China
- Roadtrip across the USA
- Travel across Canada
- Learn to swim
- Conquer my fear of heights and go zip-lining
- Get a tattoo with my son’s name and birthdate
- Buy a car
- Build a house
- Learn a new language
- Attend a blog conference
- Do Blogcademy
- Attend Writers Digest Annual Writing Conference
- Attend New York City Wine & Food Festival
- Attend a natural hair conference/meet-up
WRITING (this should have been first but saved the best for last)
- Write & publish at least 3 novels
- Get my own website
If you have any suggestions for anything on my list please let me know.